How to Increase and Get High Page Rank (PR)

Website or web page need ‘on page’ and ‘off page’ optimization for success. A website need following steps to get first page position in any search engines and also to increase / to get higher Page Rank (PR). For success of any website improve the following steps.
  • Preparations for website
  • Optimize website domain name
  • Optimize website structure and layout
  • Optimize each web page of website
  • Create valid and unique content
  • Optimize Internal and external links
  • Get website index soon
  • Observe Statistics of website
  • Give easy access to spiders and robots
  • Keep website up-to-date. Preferably daily
  • Submit website to relative content website
  • Use social media promotion
  • Think about future targets

1 comment :

  1. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at
    options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you
    could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    Also visit my web site: Kat

    ReplyDelete